Head Cook / Kitchen Manager
Looking for a fast-paced, fun and rewarding job at an upscale dining destination for not only local Wenatchee Valley clientele, but also tourists from around the world?
Mozart’s Restaurant is nestled in the Bavarian-themed Village of Leavenworth, WA, and we are looking for a Head Cook/Kitchen Manager to fulfill our vision of “Inspired Austrian Cuisine in an Elevated Setting”. For the right candidate, we are offering a competitive salary & benefits package to join our team!
This role is multifaceted, including culinary & kitchen management, and reports to/collaborates with ownership & culinary director.
Some of the duties would include:
- Plan & direct culinary activities & food preparation duties (overseeing integrity, quality, and cleanliness)
- Develop/Improve existing menu items & and collaborating with culinary director & ownership to create new dishes that meet restaurant standards
- Recruit, manage, and supervise kitchen/BOH personnel
- Perform administrative duties, including maintaining time/payroll records, food cost tracking, maintenance/equipment oversight, etc.
- Complying with nutrition & sanitation regulations & safety standards.
- Preparing food for service & ensuring that high quality food comes out simultaneously & in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a positive & professional approach with coworkers & customers, while rectifying any arising complaints or problems.
- Answer to the owner & culinary director.
- Other tasks that may be required to ensure normal restaurant operations.
The ideal candidate would have full time shift availability including nights and weekends, and previous experience in a commercial kitchen is required.
As part of The Adler Group Leavenworth, this position with Mozart’s Restaurant also provides a competitive benefits package including:
- Salary expectations for this position start at $68,000 yearly with opportunity for growth.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance - 75% Employer Paid!
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Enjoy a free On-Shift Meal + discounted meals at any of our 2 adjacent properties
(The Gingerbread Factory, and Mozart's)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
Leavenworth is nestled in the Cascade Mountains - offering a variety of outdoor recreation opportunities, year-round tourism, and a small town feel within easy driving distance to the amenities of much larger cities.
Whether you are a local candidate looking for a great new opportunity, or someone looking to make a fresh start in an amazing locale - Mozart’s Restaurant would love the chance to speak with you!
Reach out to Jeri, our awesome Human Resources department manager, today and schedule an interview! She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a detailed resume, and a cover letter briefly explaining your experience for this role.