There is something special going on up at Mission Ridge. It's more than a job, more than a place to work, and the people are more than just your co-workers.
Our Passion – our reason for existence
To enrich the lives of our community by providing joy and freedom through exploration.
Our Core Values - how we conduct our business
Seek First To Help - We all must provide value before receiving anything. We give 51% in every relationship.
Dedicated To Results - We have ambitious goals and make plans to achieve them.
Optimism In Action - We believe we are making a better tomorrow. Providing energizing experiences to others recharges us.
Solution Seekers - We are innovative in our approach and our views.
Currently Hiring For
We are currently hiring for the following positions. If one of these is an excellent fit for you, click on the link to apply today.
If link does not work check here https://www.missionridge.com/employment for an updated list of opportunities.
- Position: Bus Driver - non CDL
- Position: Bus Driver - CDL
- Position: Parking Attendant
- Position: Cleaning Crew
Department: Food & Beverage
- Position: Bartender
- Position: Busser
- Position: Cashier/Barista
- Position: Food Server
- Position: Prep Cook
- Position: Line Cook
- Position: Midway Staff
- Position: Midway Cook
- Position: Outpost Server
Department: Lift Services
- Position: Lift Mechanic
- Position: Lift Attendant
- Position: Receptionist
- Position: Snow Reporter
- Position: Rental Cashier
- Position: Retail Cashier
- Position: Rental Technician
- Position: Ski Repair Technician
Department: Ski School
- Position: Ski School Cashier
- Position: Ski School Instructor
Department: Snow Surfaces
Department: Ticketing/Season Passes
- Position: Ticketing Cashier
- Position: Ticketing Scanner
Department: Vehicle Maintenance
- Position: Vehicle Mechanic
- Free Season Pass
- Discounted Season Pass for dependents
- Free skiing on off-days at other ski areas around the region
- Free shift meal and additional F&B discounts
- Rental, retail, and lesson discounts
Phone: (509) 663-6543