Community Clinic Network
Community Clinic Network (CCN) is a network of Community Health Centers from Washington and Arizona. We provide data analytics and value-based contracting for Medicaid for our participating providers. We are a small and dynamic organization looking for a talented individual to manage the busy day-to-day needs of the office, and to support the CEO in a variety of administrative tasks.
The Office Manager is responsible for balancing four general categories of work:
- All Human Resources related activities including benefits administration, employee recruitment, and new employee onboarding.
- Manage the CEOs calendar and assist the CEO in a wide range of tasks including event management for employees and customers, supporting the Board of Managers meetings, and developing proposals for new prospective customers.
- Supporting all day to day needs of employees including purchasing supplies and equipment, opening and closing the office, organizing team building events, purchasing furniture and equipment, maintaining and stocking the employee kitchen, and managing the work of vendors and contractors.
- Assist with a variety of data management tasks in support of the healthcare entities that CCCN supports.
- Manage the calendar for the CEO, including the coordination of meetings with external entities.
- Reserve conference and presentation resources for out of town meetings where the CEO, or other CCN staff, will be presenting the products and services offered to clients or prospective clients.
- Maintain a clean office environment with adequate supplies to support all CCN activities.
- Purchase supplies, furniture, and equipment.
- Supervise the work of interns or other clerical staff hired by CCN.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office tools; most especially Outlook, MS Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Learn to perform data entry and become proficient in the functionality of unique information systems developed by CCN in order to support our clients.
- Make improvements and recommendations for improvements to enhance the comfort and efficiency of the office environment, including decorations, furniture, and minor renovations.
- 2-year college degree/coursework required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Certification or demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
- Experience working in a professional office environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $60k - $77k