Residence Inn by Marriott Orchard Bar & Bites Restaurant 2nd Annual Apple Dessert Contest
Entry Form & Turn-In Rules:
1. Entry forms must be turned in to the Residence Inn Wenatchee at 1299 Walla Walla Ave or by email to email@example.com by April 28th.
2. Deliver dessert entries by 2pm on Saturday, April 30th to Residence Inn at Wenatchee. Winners will be announced at 4pm.
3. There are no facilities for cooling or heating of entries; they must be prepared and ready to serve. (The Residence Inn reserves the right to accept late entries if doing so will improve the quality of the competition.)
4. Desserts should be turned in by the baker/contestant as a picture will be taken with their dessert at that time.
5. Preparation of the entry must be done primarily by the contestant. Attempts to enter dishes NOT prepared by the contestant will result in disqualification. Please no props or accessories for presentations; we will only accept the dessert.
6. Please put your name and phone number on the bottom of the serving dish. Dishware can be picked up following the awards announcement at 4pm.
1. Submit your recipe on a separate 81/2 x 11 piece of paper, they can be typed or handwritten. The entire recipe must include the specific type of apples used, along with cooking instructions for the apple dessert entered.
2. These become property of the Residence Inn by Marriott Wenatchee and may be featured in future property publications and listed on our website.
Cake, cookies, bars, muffins, crisp, pie, etc., must have apples as the main flavor. Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
Best Apple Dessert of Show - Complimentary 2 Night Stay, $100 Gift Certificate to Orchard Bar & Bites Restaurant, and the winning dessert will be featured at the Orchard Bar & Bites with bragging rights. Best Presentation - $75 Gift certificate to Orchard Bar & Bites Restaurant. Most Original - $50 Gift Certificate to Orchard Bar & Bites Restaurant.
The judging criteria will include Appearance, Originality of Recipe and Taste. The decision of the judges is final.
**Limit 1 Dessert per person.
You can come pick up an application at the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce located at 137 North Wenatchee Ave, Suite 101, Wenatchee WA or at the Residence Inn located at 1299 Walla Walla Ave. Wenatchee, WA.
Residence Inn Annual Apple Dessert Co...
Date and Time
Saturday Apr 30, 2022 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM PDT
Residence Inn Wenatchee (Orchard Bar & Bites Restaurant located inside)
1299 Walla Walla Ave
Wenatchee, WA 98801